I have had asthma for approximately two years. With this condition, I often had trouble sleeping at night due to lack of breath. Asthma also made everyday life difficult because I was unable to compete at full level in many sporting activities, especially roller hockey. When the asthma would set in, it felt like something was holding my lungs shut.

I had gone to my family physician about the asthma, and he prescribed an inhaler for me. But the inhaler only worked about 70% of the time. The other 30% of the time, I still had trouble breathing. I had been examined for subluxations throughout my childhood at Hardick Chiropractic Centre, however during my teenage years I stopped receiving regular adjustments. This was when my asthma developed.

During a workout, I hurt my back and neck. I sought pain relief from Dr. Hardick. After taking X-rays of my spine, Dr. Hardick identified my subluxations, suggested that chiropractic care would likely help my asthma, and he suggested I receive specific chiropractic adjustments three times per week. I followed his recommendations.

Now, I am able to take longer shifts when I play roller hockey, and I spend far less time catching my breath on the bench. I also sleep much easier now, because I have no trouble breathing. My asthma is now almost non-existent – At least 95% improvement. After two months of chiropractic care, I stopped carrying my inhaler with me. I don’t need it anymore!

I am living proof that chiropractic care is great.